sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

rotation bounderys

Master chief

ok i have made a model for a tank with a bottom and top and have attached the bones only problem is that its not rotating right when on an angle, i know that there is a way to make it only rotate 360 degrees on only one axis but i for the life of me cant find out how. also the needed setting to do this would be nice

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

there are Euler constraints you can use to limit rotation, but really, the easiest thing to do it is hit R and use the rotate manipulator. grab the red ring or the green ring or the blue ring to rotate on one axis.

It's generally bad to try to rotate a bone by just dragging the tip.

there are Euler constraints you can use to limit rotation, but really, the easiest thing to do it is hit R and use the rotate manipulator. grab the red ring or the green ring or the blue ring to rotate on one axis.

It's generally bad to try to rotate a bone by just dragging the tip.

Or you can hit the 1 / 2 / 3-button on your keyboard to only manipulate one axis. (X / Y / Z)

*Fuchur*