sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

menu test

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. I have been trying to get character to jump and spin, sort of like that. Was that rigged with the 2001 rig? also, did you turn the legs IK on or off? I've been messing with this and getting frustrated. Perhaps I'm making more of this then needs to be.

I'm a mac user too. I was going to buy the Set up machine, but after reading about it, I don't know now.

Was that rigged with the 2001 rig? also, did you turn the legs IK on or off? I've been messing with this and getting frustrated. Perhaps I'm making more of this then needs to be.

Thanks Bighop

Yes, it is the 2001 rig with the face interface from the Squesh Rig. No, IK legs are on. What kind of issues are you having?

I'm a mac user too. I was going to buy the Set up machine, but after reading about it, I don't know now.

I've never even messed with it; Although riggin is not my thing. I've been sacraficing my other skills(modeling, rigging, lighting) to just focus on my animation skill. I've never heard anything bad about it. I do like the foot setup in that rig though.