sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Is it possible

rtl104

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the A:M forum!

You could look at A:M Films - many of these have been created by one person. Especially look at The Adventures of Briar Rose Trailer (under This Year).

Remember Alien Song? I Will Survive? That movie was the first (or one of) sent around the internet in emails a gazillion times. Created in Animation:Master.

You will also need a supporting texture program, such as Photoshop or The Gimp, or even Photoshop Elements, which is what I use. I haven't made a solo movie yet, and I've been learning about 18 months, but I believe that one day I will. (However, I also believe that I enjoy travelling more than reaching the destination)

If you do it on your own, there's a lot to learn - modelling, rigging, textures, lighting, animation, camera direction, storyboarding, and others that I have forgotten. Animation is not easy - everybody would be doing it if it were.

But if you enjoy it, or have a burning desire for fame, then go for it. Personally I think it is the most satisfying hobby I have ever had. Animation:Master makes it easy and affordable. I would never have been able to learn as much about animation as I have without A:M, and this forum.

When you get stuck ask here for help and / or inspiration.