sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Lamborghini Gallardo

Tralfaz

I saw a picture of an Italian police car that was this same model (real car). I can only imagine what an Italian car chase looks like!

I had to see for myself... that is so cool!

Lamborghini_Gallardo_Italian_Police_Car.jpg 2004_Lamborghini_Gallardo_Italian_State_Police_RA_1280x960.jpg

What do the crooks drive????

Al

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this image over at CG Talk, and most of the crits I have received so far are about needing a better paint material on the car. Does anyone have any tips or ideas on making a good car paint material or how to make the finish look more realistic?

I am at work right now, and from memory, the material I created is a Gradient going from light yellow to dark yellow. All other adjustments are on the light yellow attribute, such as white specular, no ambience color, reflections set (can't remember the numbers right now). I have also applied an environment map of the warehouse scene to the body and glass. I will post exact details of the material when I get home tonight.

Thanks....

Al

Gallardo_2.jpg

Thank you Xtaz.

As mentioned in my previous post, here are the exact specifications of the paint material I am using:

settings1.jpg settings2.jpg

I played around with a new paint material. Here are the settings ...

setting4.jpg setting5.jpg setting6.jpg setting7.jpg setting8.jpg

... and the results ...

contest0.jpg

I still prefer a yellow car though.

C&C or tips, suggestions welcome...

Al