Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Dinoland

gazzamataz

I thought I'd show you all a little snippet from the next Bella Bear story that I am working on. It's only a teaser, and I am hoping to have a storyboard similar to my last one out within the next month or so.

Let the slagging commence! :D

Dinoland.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zaryin

I am not sure about larger waves, since it is meant to be a pond... but I agree about the colour - I'll work on it!

tobinjim

Yeah I know what you mean Old Rexie does look like a jumbo chicken rather than a monster, but that's the silly look I wanted but I will do the eyelids - good tip!

BTW what's G-Rated? Same as PG in UK?

I have attached a better shot for all you lovely people's perusal - looking forward to more comments thanks :D

Dinoland_02.jpg

BTW what's G-Rated? Same as PG in UK?

G-rated means 2 things:

1) General audience... so kids under 13 can watch, which around here seems to mean that when dino sinks his teeth into those two little ones, blood doesn't go flying in all directions :unsure:

2) My 4-year old, Grace can watch (she's always coming into my office and wanting to watch those two space aliens, Petey and Jaydee, who land in the kitchen and get into trouble with appliances)

Cheers,

Jim

Dalemation said:

Did you complete the first episode or are you putting together a promo with key shots from several? Just nosey!

The thought of animating the whole of the first story on me own made me feel woozey... :rolleyes: I had a bash at showing it around, got good feedback but nobody wanted to take it on - YET! ;)

So, I couldn't resist starting the same thing for the second story cos I want to have three episodes put into storyboard format. Thing is I keep thinking up ideas for more stories but I find it hard spending all day in front of a computer at work and then the evening and weekends on me own stuff :wacko:

I'm sure you know the feeling...

Neat stuff - cartoony horror!

The lighting is a bit odd in that the shadows suggest a low sun (early morning or low evening) but the coloring and sky is more mid-day blue.

I like the dramatic angle on the second shot. If you want an even more exciting still, try posing the dinosaur with one foot in the air.