sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Final Submission for Heroes contest (Starfall)

Cross

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Usually entrants into the monthly contests do not show their work before the vote for several reasons. One good reason is the element of surprise. It's always fun to find out at the end who did what, and not knowing beforehand. Another reason is that you are showing your hand (as in a game of poker) - now others who are entering know what they are up against in order to try and beat your entry. Anyways, it's your call.

What are the small rectangular shapes in the background, spacecraft wrecks? All in all, nice work.

Usually entrants into the monthly contests do not show their work before the vote for several reasons. One good reason is the element of surprise. It's always fun to find out at the end who did what, and not knowing beforehand. Another reason is that you are showing your hand (as in a game of poker) - now others who are entering know what they are up against in order to try and beat your entry. Anyways, it's your call.

What are the small rectangular shapes in the background, spacecraft wrecks? All in all, nice work.

...ouch... yeah, never thought about that... but yeah... they're busted up satelites etc. I'm still going to enter it in... but next time i'll be sure to enter it in later... because yeah i can totally see how i screwed up. BUT there is still a lot more that i could do with this piece... so yeah, EDIT: This is NOT the final render for this (yeah... call me indecisive but who cares)

I'll post my final render on December 31st or so. Keep a look out for it :D