Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Rigging Issue

flashawd

Hi - I am having a rigging issue again, I rigged the character using the 2001 skeleton from the library. I would use the new squetch rig, but haven't had enough time to play w/ it to be comfortable - and I need to get this project done. Anyway when I pull the model into an action if you look at the legs they are off center. If anyone knows what I have done wrong, or haven't done with the rigging please let me know. Thanks - Eric

tBear0002.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably moved that bone in one of the poses that's set to ON when you open an action/chor. The quickest way to find it is to slowly delete poses and watch for any change in your action window. Obviously don't save the model.

Oh yeah....I think this used to happen with the suit of armour.....his foot turned to the side. I think it was in the relationships somewhere. If you want, I can take a look at it.....but you better be quick.

That's odd - when I first dragged and dropped the skeleton onto the model I also dropped the "relationships" for the skeleton onto the model. I just deleted the relationships file and it took away the problem, but then the relationships that I need are gone. So it is a problem w/ the relationship that are with the rig - any ideas what to do?