sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Ensharpen CODEC

Ben Sciascia

Hi There,

I'm just having trouble viewing any of the tutorials that use the Ensharpen CODEC.

Quicktime quits when I try opening the tutorials. I downloaded the latest Ensharpen 1.1 Universal installer from their site and updated to 10.4.10 - but still no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ben

MacBook

MAC OS 10.4.10

Quicktime Pro 7.1.6

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you point to a specific video? I've got Barry Zundel's training disks and they use that codec and they work fine on my iMac (I haven't done the .10 upgrade yet, but I do have the latest Quicktime and am using the same version of the codec.)

Can you point to a specific video? I've got Barry Zundel's training disks and they use that codec and they work fine on my iMac (I haven't done the .10 upgrade yet, but I do have the latest Quicktime and am using the same version of the codec.)

Hey largento, I'm trying movies from the 2006 Siggraph DVD - plus the Tao of AM from the same disk.

Ben, I don't have that disk, but I tried some of the Tech Talk videos that use the codec and they work fine. (I did this after running the 10.4.10 update.) Did Jason's suggestion fix it for you?