Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Dark Skull Productions - Sentinel

The Dark Skull Productions team, Rich Jackson and John Hubickey have been working on the "TekNu" Project Sentinel character over the past couple of days and we want to share a high quality rendering. This character will be one of the bad guys in the upcoming "TekNu" mini sci-fi movie project.

{ warning, image 1.6 meg. 3900 x 3900 px }

post-652-1181162294_thumb.jpg

The Sentinel is approximately 10' to 12' tall, menacing, fast, and will do as commanded. Driven by the Core computer of the mechanical planet, the Sentinel is the robotic workhorse and will perform tasks such as moving heavy equipment, sentry duty and even destroying or killing anything or person the central computer finds a threat to the TekNu planet.

New improvements to the model are improved hinge joints for better flexibility and animation, new claw like feet for stability and a new laser eye that is capable of low power scanning capabilities or powerful alloy cutting high megawatt output.

In essence, the Sentinel is a slave robot capable of killing without remorse.

Enjoy.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait I am working on one too so I want in on the trash talk.

I really like the feet and the texturing on the armor. I assume you used displacement maps or bump maps for the lines in the armor?

The added details like the cables running throughout really add to the believability.

Nice job,

Wade

My robot(s) are based on the paintings of Ashley Wood, I was already working on a similar pill shaped robot when I saw his paintings. As the movie rights to his "Popbot" have been optioned, I thought - what the heck - make yours like Ashley's, float it out on the water and see if there are any bites.

Robots and guns - a combo that cannot miss.