Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Lallabys

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Her cheecks and chin need to move along with her mouth. When her mouth opens, her chin would fall down slightly, and when her mouth closes it would go back up. If you look in a mirror and talk you can also notice your cheeks stretching and relaxing a little bit. It's especially noticeable since her cheeks are so puffed out in that certain position that they aren't moving. Anyway, that's my impression. Looks interesting.

edit: Sorry, I think that might have been redundant.

Thanx for the replies Hashers nice to see I can still generate a bit of interest in me project :)

Distress

Yes, I see what you mean about the jaw moving, I will animate the jaw in the Lipsync poses. I knew they where always a bit unpolished but its having the time to do all the animating and I am trying to get the whole flick out the door this year.

andyg

Is that Mr Andy Gibbons? Hi m8 I remember you from years ago when I first started using AM in 2000, how are you doing?

martin

Glad you think I am getting better, many have said the same but I don't think I am quite where I would like to be - yet. That said would I be up to TWO standard? I am very tempted to get involved but realize I would have to shelve me own BB project. I feel I would learn a lot (who knows I might teach a bit) from others.