Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Need Help Exe 9 Flower Power

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because you're still in the modeling window.

Double click on the action file and choose the flower. Or, simply drop the flower in your choreography window, only then can you animate the bones.

Nice looking flower :)

Looking at your model I suspect that when you moove the flower, the stem moves as well. This is because, in the world of bones, when you move one(the "parent" bone, it affects everything added to it(the "children" bones)

I would suggest that you delete your bones, then start adding bones from the base up. Then when you start your action, if you animate the floweer from the second stem bone up, it will stay rooted in the ground.

Chris

stembones.jpg

I'm stuck again I changed the sceen instead of spitting the seed out I made it where its kicking a rock at KeeKat I'm having problem with the action when the flower kick it does it befor keekat get there but I need the flower to kick after keekat get there any suggestion.

Flower_Power_Kicking_Seed.jpg

Yes I had both of them starting at 0:00 then I went to the timeline and chaged it around a little and this short clip what I came up with this is just for fun hehehe. Sorry had to chage it video clip to a WMV file

the quicktime wouldn't up load. You might zoom in on the flower cause hes kicking a rock.

Flower_Power_3.WMV