sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Models, and actions that shiped with AM?

xersius_x

Way back when I was in Viscom Class, and 1st learning about AM. the class went over to Lightwave 3D, and I fell in love with that app at that time.

Since then I've com to realize that out of all the 3D Apps, (Bryce, XSI, TrueSpace, 3DSMax, Cinema4D, Houdini, flamingo, Anim8or, Z-Brush, Xara 3D etc..) that LW, and AM are the best, user friendly, short learning curve one out there. and I want to reteach myself about AM, since I really haven't messed with it in years now, I'm a newbie again.

Hence I lent my copy of my CD with Animation Master on it to another classmate, (as classmates will do.) that (a few months later) dropped out, and we lost touch over the years.

Now I want to brush up on my skills with AM, and luckily I saved my app, and manual on a CD from back then. It's installed OK but it's empty. Non of the actions, models, tutorials or any of the other things that are usually on the CD with AM.

Is there somwhere I can download (I still have Keecat), but not - The Knight, shaggy, Fat guy, Rabbit, Eddy, Thom, Her, etc...

and some of the actions too - Can Can, Fly, Wave, Jump, Trip, Yawn, etc...

Can someone help me out with these, so I can go back to my manual, and start redoing the tutrials on it.

I'm more interested in the actions than the characters really. (I think) :blink:

Thanks

"X"

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Recommend you contact Hash Inc and plead your case with them.

Your friend may be more eligible for an upgrade than you at the moment however.

(Closing this topic as there isn't much more to say than "contact Hash Inc".)