sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Removing pose SLIDERS

someawfulbridge

I've posted a similar question before, and seen others post it, as well, but I am wanting to now how to delete and/or reorder the pose SLIDERS in Choreographies. I know how to delete the actual poses--that's easy enough--but what I want is to delete 1 and 2 to get them out of the way of remaining poses 3 and 5.

Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what your looking for is in the PWS under the model in question. Click on the name of the model and in the properties section there should be a selection for User Properties. Your pose sliders are under there and can be deleted.

Scott

Yeah, after extensive wrasslin' with the issue, I found it. I was trying to delete stuff under the model's shortcut rather than the model itself. User error.

Thanks!

I think what your looking for is in the PWS under the model in question. Click on the name of the model and in the properties section there should be a selection for User Properties. Your pose sliders are under there and can be deleted.

Scott

• 9 months later...

I CAN'T DELETE THIS, BUT CONSIDER IT SCRATCHED.

Eventually, by arranging their order (in reverse order, too, I believe) in the model's shortcut PWS window, I beat them into submission. Urgh.

I'm BAAACK--

So I'm obviously back in the world of poses. I remember all this from previously, and I can still delete poses and sliders left and right, but I can't reorder the sliders. If I reorder the poses under the model in the PWS, that doesn't translate to the order of the sliders in the Pose Sliders window--those seem stuck in the order in which they were created. How do I move them in that window?

I tried re-dragging and dropping the poses' respective folders in the User Properties Relationships folder, so even their they're in the order I want them--the Pose Slider window is the only one I can't reorder.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

You know of the folders etc. you can make to collect different poses in different areas, right? I think this is very usful...

Just go to your model in the PWS, go to "User Options" rightclick and say "New Folder".

Now drag and drop your Poses in the folders... if you drage and drop them around here, I think it should translate to the chereo as well... sometimes there are some "Refresh"-Problems with that, so pressing space, closing and reopening the choreographie or restarting A:M should solve the problem...

*Fuchur*

Reordering in the PWS (relationship folder)does not reorder in the pose slider window.

Here's what you do......

Go to the model properties and choose the user properties.

If you're reordering under the main user properties, you will have to drag each pose/folder (by the crosshair icon), in the order you want them, to the words "user properties". You can not drag them inbetween poses/folders.

If you're trying to reorder poses that are in the a sub folder, you will have to drag the poses to the folder that it is located in, using the crosshairs. Again, all poses, to get the order you want.

You can do this from the pose slider window as well.