sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

few simple questions that i need to know?Im beginner to 3d animation master

bob14

those questions may seems stupid but please for answers -that what friends are for right?

QUESTIONS ABOUT Animation Master:

1. Is it possible to take any picture jpeg,bmp,gif which consist a character on it and animate in animation master? Does this character must stand on this picture straight?

2.It is possible to use plugins like zbrush,maxon body paint with animation master?

3.Where can i find dictionary (website) with 3d terminolgy like what relending mean etc?

4.it is possible in animation master to make a game? or walk in animation like in first person prospective like in shooting game?

5.I own old animation stuff on Vhs tapes but the quality of images on those tapes are really bad after so many times of watching it .How can convert from this vhs tape into my pc and improve picture quality and then burn into dvd ?Is it possilbe?What program to use ?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those questions may seems stupid but please for answers -that what friends are for right?

QUESTIONS ABOUT Animation Master:

1. Is it possible to take any picture jpeg,bmp,gif which consist a character on it and animate in animation master? Does this character must stand on this picture straight?

2.It is possible to use plugins like zbrush,maxon body paint with animation master?

3.Where can i find dictionary (website) with 3d terminolgy like what relending mean etc?

4.it is possible in animation master to make a game? or walk in animation like in first person prospective like in shooting game?

5.I own old animation stuff on Vhs tapes but the quality of images on those tapes are really bad after so many times of watching it .How can convert from this vhs tape into my pc and improve picture quality and then burn into dvd ?Is it possilbe?What program to use ?

I'll try to answer as best I can...I'm not sure I completely understand what you're asking in all of these, so I'll make a few guesses.

1. Yes, you can use an image on a set of patches to do 2D animation, or you could use those pictures as rotoscopes and make 3D characters using them as guides. Colin Freeman has a tutorial on using rotoscopes for making a character here.

2. It would be extremely hard to use those programs with Animation Master...it could probably be done, but there is a program that is made to work with Animation Master models that is very good called 3DPainter, you can find it here.

3. I'll give you a few good resources for this one. David Rogers has a book which covers everything in Animation Master, you can find it here. There is an online technical reference located here. There is an online glossary of terms used in Animation Master here. There is an Animation Master Wiki being put together here.

4. Sure, there's a section of the forum for it located here.

5. If it's on VHS, you'll have to get some hardware to get it into your computer. For something like that, you'll need either a video capture card or a camcorder that has USB or Firewire output. If I need to get VHS into my computer, I use a set top DVD burner (cost me around $130) to burn a DVD and then rip it to my hard drive using a ripping program like DVD Decrypter (that one isn't available anymore, but there are others). As for cleaning up the video, don't expect miracles...if the video is horrible to begin with there is only so much you can do. I don't have a specific program to recommend for salvaging the video, but I'm sure someone else will.

Hope that is helpful.