sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Line help

C_eggly

Umm my dad bought animation master for me bout a week ago and it seems really cool. I would like to start making backgrounds and got some of the basic understanding to modeling but i am having problems with maching to the rotoscope the lines like keep going hexagonal or somthing like it when i want it straight. This is a very annoying feature so any ways to turn that off or go around that would be greatly apretiated.Thanks in advance for the help.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can peak your splines... that will straight them up, but you will loose the smooth look... the better way is to use the bias-handler of the splines, which will give you a better control, a smooth look but more hand-work...

Peak-Mode can be found, if you select all the splines you want to peak and click at the peak-button...

-> at the right of your modelling-window... a button which has 3 red Points on it... next to it, there is the smooth-button, which will change to smooth-mode again.

Bias-Handler can be turned on by clicking on the bias-button at the top,, where you will see a button which has yellow-handlers around a green button. Click on any (smooth) CP and bias-handlers will appear. move them as you like... and try out the shift/ctrl-button... ;)

*Fuchur*