newblood

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
What can I do to fix this?

You'll probabably have to hunt down the plugins.

Although it sounds like you have some plugins... just not the right ones to get the errors you are getting.

Some will be on the Hash Inc FTP site.

Some will be on the creators websites.

Do you know which ones A:M is asking for?

Also, where did you purchase your copy of AM v11.1.

There are some unscrupulous people on the internet that are selling cracked versions of AM v11.1. I think the company was called Cheap Software or something like that. The first time I purchased AM, it was v11.1 with an incredibly low price. I figured it was due to it being an older version of the software. However, when I downloaded and went to install it, the docs inside the zip file said to install the cracked Master.exe over the one from the setup program. If I recall correctly, there were no real textures, plugins or models to speak of. Since I try to be as legal with my software as possible, I e-mailed the company back and promptly got a refund from them. I then bought a legitimate copy (v12) from eBay and am very glad I did.

Thanks...

Al

Also, where did you purchase your copy of AM v11.1.

There are some unscrupulous people on the internet that are selling cracked versions of AM v11.1. I think the company was called Cheap Software or something like that. The first time I purchased AM, it was v11.1 with an incredibly low price. I figured it was due to it being an older version of the software. However, when I downloaded and went to install it, the docs inside the zip file said to install the cracked Master.exe over the one from the setup program. If I recall correctly, there were no real textures, plugins or models to speak of. Since I try to be as legal with my software as possible, I e-mailed the company back and promptly got a refund from them. I then bought a legitimate copy (v12) from eBay and am very glad I did.

Thanks...

Al

I bought it from a guy online. I looks authentic. It has all original packaging and it has all the models also. Here is an example of the problem. I go to the Project Tab and load Factory I get this error.

Can't Find Post Plugin Hash\Bloom

But when I look in the plugin folder in the Hash directory I see a plugin named Bloom. I get these errors but I just click ok when they come up and it still loads what I am trying to load.

I got it working now. I had to go to the options and change every path in the folder options. For some reason is was looking for a H drive which I dont even have. I just change every folder to C drive and now I get no errors. Thanks for your help guys. Now I can dive into this program and start doing stuff.