Hash, Inc. Forums

The Next VA A:M User Group Meeting

dougwills

To all interested parties. The VA Animation Masters Users Group will hold its next monthly meeting in a couple of weeks. We are currently scheduled to meet on Saturday, September 30th. We would welcome any users who wish to join us. We have a meeting room with internet access and a projector and have started working on a group project. We are working with a flexible agenda, and have beginners to experienced users in the group.

For more information, please either see the previous messages in the Users Group section of the forum, or leave your contact info here and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

We're having a great time. Why don't you come join us?

-Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Just checking in to show you progress on the dwarf dude that we started at the last meeting. Anticipate getting into building a body for him at the next meeting. If anyone else has anything to show I'd love to see it or I'll just have to wait 2 more Saturdays. Also think it would be good to do some texturing and bounce some balls to get those f-curves going.

[attachmentid=20749][attachmentid=20750][attachmentid=20751]

As a sidenote, I have an engagement in the morning on Sat the 30th and wonder if we could slide back to the 12 noon starting time. My engagement involves a swimming pool and helping to put a huge rubber balloon over the top of it with like a hundred other people. Everyone promises that it will go quickly with that many people.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Eric

post-3393-1158721925_thumb.jpg

post-3393-1158721983_thumb.jpg

post-3393-1158722027_thumb.jpg

Hey Eric,

I haven't done much extra on the dwarf unfortunately, but my time should get freed up a little over the next 2 weeks (we will be finished with the other house by then.) I have done a little so I will try to post something this Sunday. I am out of town in sunny Orlando Florida right now on a business trip and will fly back in on Sunday.

As far as the start time, I am fine with whatever time the group wants to choose. Noon is alright by me if it works for everyone else. Good luck with the pool. Shannon, what does your schedule look like for that Saturday?

Jason is with me on this business trip so I will ask him tonight. Just to let you know, Jason bought a copy of AM off of ebay and is working on the tutorials trying to get up to speed.

On a side note, how is the bulldog work going with Shannon? Hope it's going well. It looks like the next few meetings will be fun.

-Doug

Shannon and Eric,

I know this is extremely short notice, but I am afraid Jason and I have to cancel for tomorrow. We unfortunately can't make it (for different reasons - I was hoping at least one of us could be there.) We will have to reschedule. Of course, you two can always meet, but no one will be at the office so you'll need to choose another location. I am very sorry, but it's unavoidable.

What weekends look good for you guys in October? Let me know and I will try to arrange another date for us.

Doug

Sorry you guys had to cancel. Actually it turned out for the best. The pool bubble thing we helped put up took a lot longer than expected. My wife and I with the kids got there around 7 am and it took until after 2pm and we left before they finished (the lights inside still had to be installed). Crazy. I'll get back to you later with new dates for October.

• 4 months later...

Animation Movement

To all interested parties. The VA Animation Masters Users Group will hold its next monthly meeting in a couple of weeks. We are currently scheduled to meet on Saturday, September 30th. We would welcome any users who wish to join us. We have a meeting room with internet access and a projector and have started working on a group project. We are working with a flexible agenda, and have beginners to experienced users in the group.

For more information, please either see the previous messages in the Users Group section of the forum, or leave your contact info here and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

We're having a great time. Why don't you come join us?

-Doug

I am looking for a group close to Suffolk, Va. I have designed some charaters for use in TV commercials, but am having trouble making them move correctly. Can someone help me.

Phil