sprockets Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine! Learn to do radiosity renders
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

ANIMATION MASTER?

billy puddels

hi i am new at cgi animation and i was thinking about buying animationmaster, but i have not seen A:M used in any major film. and i was wandreing if you could still get good enough picture quality for A:M to be used with live action. I know that the quality of the model is by the modelor but can you still get the same effects as with all the major animation software? well i am a beginer and i just neeed a program to start into 3d animation. so just tell me waht you think about animation master.and show me any videos you have made or any pictures. email me at billypuddels@yahoo.com

i am usaly on aim my screename is AH a mongoose's

THANKS

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Take a look at what some others have created with Animation:Master!

http://amfilms.hash.com/

You decide.

Animation:Master is definitely the program you need.

From initial learning to the final production (yes even mixing CG and Live Action) you simply won't beat the price and performance. Other software may have some or all of the features but they definitely won't have the price. You get all of the features in A:M too. You don't have to purchase additional (usually even more expensive) software.

Of course your production may require other editing and motion tracking software if you plan to produce Hollywood level integrated cg with live action. If you are planning all that, computer animation software isn't the only thing you'll have to worry about.

Rodney