Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A few questions

Saliz

I don't know how to save the models that you make on AM, i would also like to know what

do you save your AM movies under,(i use quicktime)

also i am having a hard time with making people, more spaciffically arms and legs,

note that this isn't the main topic, so don't feel bad if you say, "practice and you'll get better"

Thanks to anyone who replies to this topic. :lol:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the model window or in the Project Work Space, right-click on the model and choose "Save as".

The way I have my stuff organized is I have a folder called "Animation" tht sits on my desktop, and within it I have subfolders; one for Models, one for Projects (and within it is a subfolder for each project), one for JPEG images that I may use in future projects/rotoscopes, one for completed movies, one for zip files etc..

• Admin

Concerning Libraries:

In v13 you can Right Click in the Modeling window and select [save Shortcut to Library].**

This works for Actions too but Projects, Choreographies Materials etc.

For resources that are saved out already:

From Windows Explorer you can drag and drop files into the Library.

You can also Right Click in the Library window and select [New] [Folder] or [shortcut].

**Note: When using this method A:M will prompt you to save the Model as an unembedded Model if you haven't already saved it.

• Admin

Saliz,

You can add new posts to your topics. You know this right?

Make yourself at home... posts lots of posts... ask questions.

If you get an answer that helps it can be encouraging to everyone if you let them know.

What's the current question? Movie formats?

Best,

Rodney

Edit: I've adjusted your topic title in case you want to ask more quesitons here.

Sorry, i couldn't update this post, the last few days my internet and everything else about my computer has been down.

I have another question i would like to throw out into the blue,

can you make your own textures, or where would i be able to find different textures and colors

and, finally, how would i save textures onto AM.

Also i made a goul'd staff(from stargate SG-1) i want to know if there is any way i could

make/find a blasting effect to.

I know this is a lot to ask, but i am making it all in one post cuz the computer might fall in on itself again, soon....