Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

possible useful feature for new/ intermediate users

• *A:M User*

Martin and gang----

I am not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but it would be kind of nice if there were a way to bookmark different entries within the help system, so that you can go back to them quickly.

I am not a full-time user of AM, and if I don't do something a bunch of times I find myself having to go back to the help index or pester people on the board to find something. It would be nice to be able to personalize the help file, in order to keep entries on things that stump you handy.

Just something I would find useful. If there is already a way to do this I'd love to know how.

Thanks

Roger

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

I think the "Help" gizmo is a standard Microsoft thing, they (MS) would have to add bookmark ability if it's not there already

You can download the Help in a HTML zip, put it on your harddrive and make bookmarks for it in your browser, just like you do for any other site.

• *A:M User*

You should post this to A:M Reports, if you want an answer... in the WIP-session, this topic is totally wrong...

Martin wont expect such a thread in here...

*Fuchur*

Thanks. Will do.

Roger

I think the "Help" gizmo is a standard Microsoft thing, they (MS) would have to add bookmark ability if it's not there already

You can download the Help in a HTML zip, put it on your harddrive and make bookmarks for it in your browser, just like you do for any other site.

Huh....I didn't realize this was possible. I guess this is what I will have to do then. Probably not worth bringing to Martin's attention, but it would be nice if it was integrated.

Roger