Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

One for the pot

[attachmentid=16928]Heres the model Iv been making ,for the extra cd if its any good ,Just the riging to do lol just ,thats where I fall over,I must have triede a 100 times and never get it right yet,any tips ?

youngirl0.png

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only tip i've got is to try The Setup Machine 2 and Weightmover from www.anzovin.com. Rigging was frustrating me to no end till I got these, they are wonderful if you want to concentrate more on the ART of it rather than the technicalities of rigging.

-Ethan

Squetch rig is the way to go!!!

Whole setup for my character took somewhere around 2.5 hrs (including linking geometry to bones) and it is absolute no brainer (look for squetch rig topic at rigging part of this forum).

You get squetching ability for the model (way too cool), really superior animation rig and no one can beat the price (its free)

(Also, Martin took it as THE RIG for TWO movie)

Thanks again to David Simmons who made it!

btw: great lookin' gal! She'll squetch nicely ;-D

Drvarceto

• 2 weeks later...

[attachmentid=17201]I changed this model a bit mainly the shoese ,used Alls from the cd and changed them around a bit ,notice the soles I put a bump map on them and set it to displacement ,work's pretty good I thought ,thank's to v 13 .Can't see it very clear in toon mode

girl0.png