Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Full body model WIP

stephen

I've finally completed this model. I've been working on it for a long time. I originally made the head months (a LONG time) ago, and have been slowly working on the body. Well, I've finally finished the main body work. It is not officially complete yet, as I'm sure I'll be changing things and making it look different, but, at least it's a complete body. It still needs tweaking (like the hands, which look a bit bad) and texturing. But anyway, if anyone has any comments or suggestions, please feel free to post! Cheers!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plus, here's a few wireframe versions of the same angles as above. Please excuse the MSN Messenger window box things at the bottom of the pictures. I couldn't be bothered editing the images I print screened of a quick render (in Model mode), so that's why it's there. If you want, I can post a proper render sometime later (Thursday my time), as I'm about to go to bed. Anyway, here's the wireframes:

Stephen - I really like the head. Its very different and has personality. In looking at the wire (of the head) it looks a bit heavy on the splines. I often have the same problem myself. You might be able to lose some of those and still have the detail you want. Doug