sprockets Hans Donuts 3D Printing USS Midnight 1950s Street Car Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

KeeKat/Knight Errors?

Cypax

Ok, I just got A:M Monday, I installed and got ready to use it to start praticing and learning the ropes. The things I have noticed, KeeKat , in Choreography mode in the Choreography window looks like his right ankle is broken and bent to the side. But when I select model or skeletal mode in the Choreography window, KeeKat is fine. I have found a way to fix it with the IK, but is this a temporary or permanent fix?

Also the same goes for Knight when using his premade actions. I used the normal walk cycle action for Knight in Choreography, and his legs walk with the knees going the other way. Is there someway I can get around this, or do I need to find a fix for this?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly, the older versions of the characters don't have the problem and can be downloaded...if it's the same problem I'm thinking it is. If you do a search, there are some threads on the forum that answer this, I think.

• 1 year later...

Ye Olde v12 knight model does in fact have working knees as many people have noted on the forums. Hopefully, the knight packaged with v14 works as well, though I'll personally have to wait to find out. In the mean time, here's the correct knight model from the old v12 CD

Knight.zip

• Admin

Chris,

I think you stumbled upon on old topic... but thanks for keeping the working Knight in circulation.

Links to the working Knight and Keekat should be in the TaoA:M topics too.

I haven't heard the problem reported for v14.

Much appreciated. :)

Whoa, I didn't even note the date! I actually went looking for the model myself and discovered this thread. Ha! Well, I've made a point to be more active anyway. I suppose there are worse ways I could go about it!

You're welcome.

Chris,

I think you stumbled upon on old topic... but thanks for keeping the working Knight in circulation.

Links to the working Knight and Keekat should be in the TaoA:M topics too.

I haven't heard the problem reported for v14.

Much appreciated. :)

• Admin

You did much better than me the first time I accidentally responded to a really old post.

I think mine was a response to a question like: "Why doesn't this work?"

My response was something like: "DUDE! That's been fixed for years! Where have you been?"

...and it had indeed been fixed for years. ;)