sprockets Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine! Learn to do radiosity renders
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Single CP leaping off a lathed sphere...

Kelley

Today I undertook to lathe a sphere. I made a diagonal spline, lathed it into a cone, deleted the top CP's, rotated the remaining ring, and lathed that. Standard stuff. Done it many times before. Today, as soon as I select the sphere and attempt to move it in any way [with either the Translate, Scale, Rotate, or the regular Select arrow cursor] a single point leaps out from the surface. The red arrow indicates how far. If I actually move the sphere's position, the point moves away in the opposite direction. I tried Saving and closing out of A:M, then re-opening the program. It still happens. I can move the model. I can move the lathed cone. I just can't touch the sphere. Any ideas?[attachmentid=14822]

SPHERE_SPIKE_POINTS.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images