Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Bender

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the sounds of it... you've never seen the show. WAIT A MINUTE!! You've never seen Futurama!? :blink: it was made by the same guy who did The Simpsons. you should realy check it out.

does anyone know how to get bump maps to appear in tune mode?

Why does it have to be a bump map?

Why not just black lines. You'd definately get away with it in toon mode.

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

Well... i dont think that works. When you render only lines you dont get any of the color map data. Maybe i should just make him toon shaded. AO works great for that. I should probably make a black shape to go behind his eyes though, and change those bump maps into color maps.

He looks great. His body seems abit long compared to his legs IMO. Did you know they're going to start making Futurama again! Whoohoo!

REALY!! i'll have to find an article about that... or maybe you can send one my way.

Well... i dont think that works. When you render only lines you dont get any of the color map data. Maybe i should just make him toon shaded. AO works great for that. I should probably make a black shape to go behind his eyes though, and change those bump maps into color maps.

He looks great. His body seems abit long compared to his legs IMO. Did you know they're going to start making Futurama again! Whoohoo!

REALY!! i'll have to find an article about that... or maybe you can send one my way.

Dan, no what I meant was, make a texture map of the detail that you wanted as lines.

then apply that, with appropriate alpha so that it looks like the detail on the surface.

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

It mightn't be a dead cert, but there's hope:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/tv--radio/off-t...4086846734.html

YAYNESS!!! :lol: i loved that show, and was so angry when fox took it off the air. YAY!!

Dan, no what I meant was, make a texture map of the detail that you wanted as lines.

then apply that, with appropriate alpha so that it looks like the detail on the surface.

Ah, i see what you mean now... well in that case... i'll probably just make the door a real entity.