sprockets Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine! Learn to do radiosity renders
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Late-breaking developments?

Kelley

While I just got A:M v11.1, I see that v12 is out. I've searched the Hash, Inc. site but can't find a description of it. Can't anyone tell me what's new? Also, is it true that v.13 is in beta? Then too, I see that there is an A:M 200X Complete Guide [ 'hope I got the title right] coming. The Hash Minute Movie contest is promising one as a prize, so I pre-ordered a copy on Amazon.com, but they didn't give a release date. Anyone know when it's due out?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the 2006 version is here. What's the image of on your cd?

http://www.hash.com/am2006/

You can add kick ass displacements to the list too. Also, if you want to contribute to the Tin Woodman of Oz project you have to have v13 found here in alpha. Note that you can't go back to v12 if you model in v13. But you can do the opposite. Also, save often as it's only an alpha.

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19472

Not sure about the book.

I don't know when David's book is due out, but I bought his "Animation Master: A Complete Guide 2002" book and its been really good so far. The tips he gives about modeling early on in the book are great, and the tutorials have a nice flow, make a lot of sense and are easy to follow. I'll be getting his new book for sure when it comes out. The Anzovin Quick Start CD has some really good tips on it too.