posting problem

cuboos

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

File size limit is for each individual post. Not all of your posts. You don't have to delete anything.

If the file is too big it just never gets there. So... no it isn't saved somewhere.

Also after uploading, you need to actually insert it into the thread. This is a second step. If you already knew this part I apologize. This was changed in a forum update a while ago and I got confused myself.

Vernon "!" Zehr

Every time you make a new post, or reply, you can put 1mb in there. It can also upload zip files if you have compressed it to under 1mb.

If you want to put say four different files, each 650kb or so in one post, you would have to do the following.

-type your thing, then attache the first file, and click add into post. submit post

-click reply, to the post you just did, don't type anything just upload the next file and click add into post and click submit post. this will put that file in with your last post since you didn't type anything. I think you can do this up to six files, or that is all it let me do.

But you cant post .tga .mdl .prj or stuff like that, if you want to put those, you have to put them in a zip file.