• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Johnny. Welcome to our world. :D

Sure, you can just start up your own thread here in the New Users section and post your exercises in Sorensen 3 mov format (they have to be under 2MB). When you get them all done, Rodney will award you a Certificate. After that, you could even contribute to the TWO movie project we're doing. I look forward to seeing your work.

BTW nice mop of hair you have there. :D

Hello, I am new to the forum! I just recieved AM 2005 I believe (V12?). It the one with Sorserez on the front of it. I have done the exercises up to "It's A Pitch" and got through that one all in one piece! I LOVE this program! Is there any place I can paste these exercises for suggestions and/or grading? :blink:

Hello, I am new to the forum! I just recieved AM 2005 I believe (V12?). It the one with Sorserez on the front of it. I have done the exercises up to "It's A Pitch" and got through that one all in one piece! I LOVE this program! Is there any place I can paste these exercises for suggestions and/or grading? :blink:

Hey Ken,

Thanks for the help! 1 more question? I'm VERY green to all of this! Could you please tell me how I change my format to Sorenson 3 mov format? Could I use my Windows Media Player as the format to attach the file to the post?

• Admin

Welcome Johnny! (Cool Christmas present BTW)

As Ken suggests, you are welcome to start your own thread to post your exercises but I'll recommend you join in with everyone else and play follow the link. Each exercise has been given its own thread so people can focus on the aspects of that particular exercises and get the most out of it.

Alonso's Bootcamp animations are published in separate threads so you'll eventually see that format. We may try the individual threads again someday but the combined ones work better at this point. It keeps people checking in too whereas they might lose your individual thread in all the mass of individual threads separating them out would lead to.

Here is the starting place:

The Art of Animation:Master (Online)

Welcome to the A:M Community!

Rodney

• Hash Fellow

Welcome to A:M!

Could you please tell me how I change my format to Sorenson 3 mov format?

Render To File (button)> Render to File Output Settings, Output (Tab)>Format>Compression....Set

Compression Settings:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&sh...ndpost&p=145375

Could I use my Windows Media Player as the format to attach the file to the post?

WMV may not be as viewable to the many Mac users on this forum.

Hey thanks for all of the help! Believe me when I say I will probably be a thorn in the side for a while until I get to know the program a bit more! I am looking forward to posting the exercises!! I actually can't wait to start doing my own stuff! I have a lot of stuff on paper and now I have an avenue to utilize it properly!!(P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E!!) A:M RAWKS!!!! B)