cuboos

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Rather than render your project to a movie (AVI or MOV) you can render out to a still image format such as TGA, JPG, BMP or PNG. I prefer TGA but if you'll want to use it on the web and share it JPG will probably be your best bet. If you don't have v12 you will have to render to TGA or BMP and convert to JPG or GIF (or your preferred image type) via another program. I like and use Irfanview a lot (www.irfanview.com).

You can of course convert from any of these formats (except GIF) from right inside Animation:Master.

Steps:

Import your image or movie

Right Click on the image shortcut in the Project Workspace and select 'Save as Animation".

From there you'll be able to change the type of image.

Save and distribute.

Tell us how it works for you.

Rodney

On the Render To File settings panel you should see a 'Format' setting. That should let you choose between a movie file (AVI, MOV) or still frame sequence (BMP, TGA, etc). If you just want one frame to render, set the Start and End values of the 'Range' setting both equal to the number of the frame you want (which will be zero if you want the very first frame).

(Exact text might vary - I'm working from memory here.)