Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

ARGHHHH , Shiver me timbers matey

Here are a few test pics for some things that I had worked on a while ago and had never got around to posting any of it. I have 4 pirates which I will post at a later date and also some close up shots of the detail on the ship. [attachmentid=11985][attachmentid=11986]

post-4673-1133791711_thumb.jpg

post-4673-1133791856_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes that is a sheep in the jungle , but it gets worse, I'm having trouble uploading a small compact 864k .mov file of the caveman - it goes through the process of uploading forever.....on dial up and then it tells me sorry server not found or page un available or something to that effect

I love that ship. How long did it take to model and what did you use as reference?

It took a couple of weeks I think, I did an internet search for old ships and such and then I just started sketching things together that I liked so I guess it's a heinz 57 brand.

I'll get around to posting more details on the ship. This puppy has a pretty high patch count but it still renders fairly quick.

A lot of reference to basic rigging and stuff was from model ship sites. the more I look at it , the more i think it looks like a shoe.

Great stuff; Good models, especially I LOVE the ship...

Characters are well done but are samewhat missing in appeal... however, one should not expect nasty pirates to be likable (am I right?) - let's wait and see if they move like nasty bunch of bucaneers they are ;oD

Drvarceto