sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My First mini Film

TRN

Hey everyone!

I made my first test mini movie. Its called, "What is that?"

Theres no sound yet but it will do for now..

I made this around September.

I finally posted it my website. ( also in the right forum)

Here is the link below:

"What Is That?"

I couldent make a direct link to the movie. I don't know how. sorry.

Tell me what you think about it.

(Best viewed on a HIGH speed internet connection)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks very good, the animation itself is quite a piece of work and the idea is very good, however I have a few crits:

1. The glass moves very oddly in his hand, what are you using to lock it to the KeeKat's hand?

2. The "firefly", or whatever it is, jumps from one side of the board to another when he gets caught inside the glass, it's like you forgot 10-20 frames when he flies towards KeeKat, so he can catch it.

3. Use his left hand a bit more, maybe he'll use it to cover his face when the bright light comes?

The bottom-line is: I'm quite impressed!

Oh, that so reminds me of Gremlins, "bright...light..."

Keep ut the good work

Thanks for your complements!!

About the glass cup, I know that it moves weird, I didn’t use any locks or anything, I tried to lock it onto his hand though. I just moved it where ever his hand went, it was a separate rigging in a way.

The glowy thing is just flying around. I know it seems that it flew right into the cup but it was trying to attack it. I guess I should edit a little bit.

I didn’t really know what to do with the left hand. So I just left it alone. But thanks for the idea.

And I don’t know how to make a direct link to the movie. How do you do it? On my website, when you go on it, the movies are already there. There’s no link toward them. Can someone tell me how then?????

About the glass cup, I know that it moves weird, I didn’t use any locks or anything, I tried to lock it onto his hand though. I just moved it where ever his hand went, it was a separate rigging in a way.
Try using constraints, they're good when you want to lock things to... other things

And I don’t know how to make a direct link to the movie. How do you do it? On my website, when you go on it, the movies are already there. There’s no link toward them. Can someone tell me how then?????

One way is to right-click on your movie(once you've uploaded it), choose properties and copy the link you find there here, that will create a direct link to the movie, instead of the entire page.

I know I could use the constraints but, I tried it and it really didn’t do so well.

So I just made an easy path.

I just noticed that the website is temporary off for a while.

The website administrators said that the website’s bandwidth thing is full.

I guess it has to wait until Dec 19th to reset so you can see it.

I tried the properties thing and it does work.

But since the website is off for a while, it has to wait........... Sux.

I guess that’s what you get when you use a free website. :angry:<_>

So, I'm very sorry for the delay. :unsure:

I'll try my best to reset the bandwidth sooner by paying a very small fee.

No biggy.