Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

evil robot

Well, i've worked on this in my spare time between school and other things. I'm pretty new at A:M and this is actually the first model that i actually have rigged.

I still have to rig the antenna and fix the riging of the legs. And also increase the amount of patches in the head, because it renders really wierd as you will see in the photo.

Comments and Critiques are definately welcome!

post-5362-1131568219_thumb.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good, I like it!!! Now if you could just fit it into a green dog costume with black arms and legs and ears and tail and have an open mouth with a saagging tongue!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some cartoon, but I don't remember what it's called!!

That model actually looks like the robot in that cartoon.

I made this walk test of the robot. i still need to rig his antenna, so it can start swaying when he walks. well it is just a start.

any suggestions on it, would be great, because this is my first walk cycle ever made with my own rigged character, so comments and critiques would be AWESOME.

Enjoy! :unsure:

robottestwalk.mov

Hahahaha.....It does look like that picture. Yeah my friends told me it looked like some character from a show. Never seen that show though. o well, i have another robot to make as well, that is a bit bigger----->like this one's brother or something. im going to do a short animation with the two of them....but i havn't figured out a story.

I do agree with the other guys in saying that it looks alot like Gir from Invader Zim. Ghool, I found a pic of him in a dog costume.

The key for a walk cycle is to make it look flawless. Maybe have your robot (Gir) walk two full cycles before you set it as 1 cycle, so you get a bit of randomness.

post-7957-1131837166.jpg