Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Max ATV

So, out of both a personal desire to a 6x6 ATV (c'mon, we all want a Banana Buggy!), and needing one for a client's website (they sell these, but the manufacturer has no 3D models of these), I decided to give it a whack in AM. Still need to add details (pedal, controls, seat, headlights and taillights, gas cap, gauges, rollbar-c'mon sweeper for Mac!), but thought I'd post what I have so far.

Comments, crits welcome.

Greg

post-412-1127709712_thumb.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's awesome! how'd you do all that without creases and beveled edges everywhere! aside from the awesome base... its needs a cool paint job and some rubberized tires... right now they look a little sharp and dangerous. It looks great and keep workin on it. :lol:

Thanks! As far as no creases, etc., just tried to be smart when making it, and tried a few different approaches (the 2 I did after the first went a lot faster). Most likely the base will be a dark gray (since that's the color they come in), and the top will be green or tan (though they used to make them in red too).

Tires will be rubberized (of course). They just look sharp because the paddles are still new ;)

I'd like to eventually do a non-ATV color scheme and build some models of the Banana Splits (though they had a different style ATV...which this would be pretty easy to modify) to go along.

Thanks for the great comments!

As I've said before, can I drive it once your done? ;)

No. :P

Excellent, I notice more and more mechanical modeling being done and shown, absolutly love it, in a non sexual way of course....keep it up.

Michael

Thanks Michael. Yeah, I'm much better at the mechanical modeling in Hash then organic stuff. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, and that's what makes this a great community.