Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Rollian Fight Scene

Well, I just spent the last hour in my burning hot room slaving over Animation Master and got the following:

Rollian Fight Scene -Just click the Fight Scene movie.

The clip is seven seconds long, not bad for an hour of work ;). Ok, most people will comment about the flying sword :( , but I didn't plan out the rig right so when the hand moves, the sword moves :unsure:, oops :blink: . Enjoy and let me know what I might do to fix any problems. :D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got this updated before anyone replied <_< , which leads me to believe you either can't view the file, or don't know how to... In any case, can someone suggest a good host for files like this, because I need one.

Anyways, onto the update, I made a test logo too, and Roughy hosted the file for me, thanks!

Rollians Fighting :rolleyes:

Cute.

A couple of things. When you first see the red guy he is holding his sword in such a way that you can't actually tell it is a sword. Perhaps have him hold it at an angle so you can see that it is a sword and how big it is.

When the red guy gets chopped he becomes perfectly still for several frames. A moving hold would probably work better there. Also, his sword disappears after he drops it. It may look better to have it land on the ground somewhere where is can be seen.

Looks like fun, though.

Scott

is sword disappears after he drops it

This is due to the hand bone moving the sword bone, he needs a new hand rig so the sword doesn't follow the hand, so the sword might not get fixed in this animation, I will give him a new angle for the intro of the movie, as well. As for the pause, I look back on it and it does look awkward, I will edit that part as well.