Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

WINDBLOWN

WINDBLOWN:

This is an old animation (to me)...done in V11.0 about 1 year ago. The vortex can be seen in her hair... I think I was going to try a more subtle effect but got sidetracked and never did it. This shows hair being affected by a fan tho--- as I said in the other Forum, use 'vortex' on the fan setting...I think I remember the others don't work...maybe by now they do...

windblown2.mov

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, that's a hurricane! :) Neat stuff, all the simulation things AM has added.

On another note, John, what's your Avatar? Can't quite make it out at that scale... is there a larger one to d/l? And for that matter, any other new bits with those two "heroes" of yours?

John, what's your Avatar?  Can't quite make it out at that scale... is there a larger one to d/l?  And for that matter, any other new bits with those two "heroes" of yours?

WHOA! Paul...that's COOL! I had a dream like that once....!

DEARMAD: Sorry for small Avatar, but YES! There IS a larger version for viewing. Simply 'Roll-Over' the lower third of my Avatar and a button will appear that you can clik-on to see a bigger version. I used FLASH to make my Avatar... also, upon further investigating...can be found a link to my website. WHICH really, really needs updating!

EDIT: Oh, and 'CrimeBomb and MsDeanor' have taken a backseat to other, bigger...ideas and schemes. Maybe SOMEDAY I'll rehash that concept.