sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Love Peace and Understanding or

" I'm really glad that most of the songs dealt with peace and understanding. There's hardly any one of them that says: 'Go on kids, tell them to sod off, leave your parents.' It's all very 'All you need is love'. There was a good spirit behind it all, which I'm very proud of. Anyway it were a grand thing, The Beatles"

Paul McCartney

To me it seems that those times are gone!

Now people - even leaders use the sign of the devil.

And some people are proud of that they are devils - act like devils.

They are believing they understand their own best. I regret them.

Sorry - I believe in Love Peace and Understanding

qualities you hate - you are laughing at - trying to joke on - turning your backs at.

But I do not believe you are devils - even if you like to praise yourself acting like a devil. I believe you are deceived of the ones trying to govern you - not asking for your permission - going to war on lies - they want to split you - conquer you by dividing you in groups hating each others - taking your money - your job.

And you cannot see it - they have made you blind, deaf and mute. And they have a lot of money to pay the ones doing this to you - the media. I hope you will wake up - seeing how silly it is to praise yourself for being evil to others. Understanding that only love, peace and understanding will get you and everyone else to live a good life.

I hope still there are someones understanding

we have to try to live searching for

Peace Love and Understanding.

Hopefully you - reading this still believe in those values.

Perhaps you can tell this to others! Hopefully they will change.

post-7-1116801883.gif

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images