sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

sprite balloons controlled by gravity forces

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep saying to myself that I should analyze some of your projects... but I get to look through some of them from time to time and I keep saying... yeah ... yeah I could use something like this in my next project... if only I had some spare time...

It seems that you have forgoten about particle systems more that I'll ever get to know about them...

Thank you for posting!

I have to say John always comes up with those threads that make me say ,"why didn't I think of that" now of come to count on John to do my thinking for me...he'll come up with an idea before I will, thats for sure and Ive used what Ive learned from his projects and clips on some of my projects...Thanks again John,that does look impressive,

Michael

Thinking who has time to think I just do...I've had AM since 98 by now I don't have to think and least too hard...

Thanks

(see Yoda quote below)

Ps to Rodney maybe i should give out more cards