sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Fantasy toon feamle

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh hey...a nice female model there... My personal preference would be if the overal hair has umm...easier, smoother flow line, I mean not too stiffy if you know what I mean, and the middle hair roots on her for head could be tweaked more so it will look less like 3d mesh planted on her head and more like hair. Other than that...hubba hubba... :P. Good work william20.

Looks really good.....guess it will be OK to agree about the hair, maybe a few more highlights, strands drawn in....You know what ?, Id like to see this character animated when the new cloth sim is ready, I really like the static flow of her outfit and bet it would look nice animated in clothsim, simcloth that is....

Keep it going,

Michael

good work!

the first thing that strikes me here is the lack of contrast overall... but since she's playing with the dead, maybe it's supposed to be a little gloomy ' ' )

-jon

Hey it's coming along nicely

Only critique I can offer are of two:

1: already mentioned.. the hair seems to extrude from the center as if it were a moehawk that grew long. seems bald on the sides, I don't know if that is what you were going for or not, would be neat and different style though!

2: I don't know if it's the perspective throwing me off but her calfs/shin area seems too short and maybe stubby...maybe pull them and make a little bit longer? Could I see a frontal cam shot?

great work so far - I look forward to seeing more of this ;)