sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

One cute gyu for you

Here is little something I found out looking through my hard drive.

For obvious reasons his name is Mikke Musse ;)

This is 30's version of the character that I really like, except for the eyes whish have lids...

This character was made as modeling and constraining exercise, He has old rig inside him, and dos not have phonemes or other muscle poses, you will have to pull the constraints slider to constrain him...

I Hope that you'll like Mike

I would be very glad to see if anyone comes out with something funny and cute with him, and if someone decides to pop in TSM 2 rig inside, I wouldn't mind to have it for playing.

Here it is (MDL)

Drvarceto

Mikke_Musse___.mdl

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Hey! Thanks much.

I've put off modeling Mike for years now... and well... now I may not really need to thanks to you. ;)

I have a soft spot for the old guy and in particular the old comic strips.

I've always thought that using scenes from the old comics would be great animation practice.

I still do. :)

Thanks again.

-Rodney

• Admin

I played around with the toon line but never got it the way I like... more experimenting needed...

I must say though... the toon look on Mike is rather good!

The following two images are from the last frame of the Choreography.

A:M Old Film, blur etc used with just a little touch up in photopaint to get rid of some little blue specks...

MikeMeetsMike.gif

• 8 months later...
  • Admin

BUMP (Because people like cute/cool models)

It'd be a great project to rig some of these old guys with the Squetch Rig if anyone would like to learn rigging. It'd also count for completing Exercise 13 in The Art of Animation:Master.

Rodney

Note: As the first attachment appears broken you'll have to download the project file and save the model out from there. At least until the link is fixed.

HEY Thanks for pulling my character out!

I have it already squetch - rigged... Unfortunately, I am stuck with older A:M version, so I had to use older squetch rig... I'll iron out some glitches and post it here... unless life gets in a way (as it does a lot lately)

Greetings, Drvarceto