Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Modeler Wanted

Hi,

I own a bar in NYC (www.thefatblackpussycat.com). We have a logo that I think is perfect to be animated, but I don't have the time (or talent) to do it. I used to use lightwave with a video toaster years ago, and did some simple anims, but I think this is over my head.

Is there anyone out there who would like to take on a small project (for pay of course).

I've attached a jpg of the logo. The original is a vector image in Illustrator (if that helps)

Please contact me at NDworman@ix.netcom.com

post-7-1110398113.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I started this model and the trail went dead so I'll show this low-res test here. The model still needs some tweeking and this test has got plenty of glitches, such as feet penetrating the floor, toes not spreading, and the pace is too fast.

Shelving the project for the moment though.

Critiques are welcome but remember that the models, lighting and animation are not finished. :)

From a modelling perspecitve I like everything except the feet and lower legs. If you look at the original image you will see 'bulbous' toes. In the movie they look more like hooves. The lower legs look like rods, perhaps sculpting and tapering the shape would improve the look!

Cheers

Well, I like it. Really Cute

Thanks, Melissa. :)

If you look at the original image you will see 'bulbous' toes.

Yes, that's on the 'To do', list. They look worse in this test because they are sinking through the floor but I agree that they need to be more bulbous. Thanks for the crit, David. :)

You might've spotted this, but I'm guessing that it would look good if the tail movement was reduced to 50% with quick, graceful movements as if it had a mind of it's own. Of course, this is after the whole walk cyle is mellowed out before such an adjustment.