sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

STONES update.

This image is HOT off the renderer. (3X3 multipass...16 min) Dont touch it or the colors will smear.

I have all the bodies modelled except for Micks...rigged Charlie (TSM2...quick...but still having finger troubles) and 'borrowed' and 'modified' the drumset off of Hash.com free models (thanks...somebody, nice kit!) and am now testing a drumming action. I am glad to see there is a new topic 'reusable motions' I can stand to learn a thing or two...

I'll post the test movie Monday.

JPEG2stones.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that is great...dont know how you guys do it..Ive been trying to model my sons heads/faces for years and still no where close to looking like them...

Mike C

Mick and Charlie (drummer) have same basic head geometry, cut and paste and reshape. I tried to do that to Ronnie with Keith's head but it just didn't work. Also with Ronnie I used a drawn front/side rotoscope but deviated from it halfway thru and abandoned it. Mostly, these are modelled from memory, but I DO have lots of books I keep handy to reference and I make lots of doodles along the way. I am happy with most of the likenesses except for Charlie Watts, who I just can't get but figure he just needs to be in the back anyway.

I am using much of the same geometry for the bodies too.

Thru the action of each character...I do hope to capture their character there as well...sure made a lot of work for myself...but I figure I'll just need to do the first 4 bars of a song and then it would get old...