Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

CreepyDialogue

Dalemation

I intended to enter this in the Hash Animation Comp but didn`t finish it as I got distracted by other things. Must try harder next time. I`ve added hair to my character in AM Version 11 Alpha1. I am stunned by how fantastic this new hair is!

http://www.dalemation.free-online.co.uk/CreepyTalkWIP.html

Divx 3.2MB

Dale.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nerrazzi,

The hair moves based on the characters movement. The software constantly computes the dynamics for the hair as you animate. This does slow down your workflow a bit so I used a version of the model without hair to animate and substituted the completed model for the final render.

Hi Xor,

Yeah, I think the hair works amazingly well. Hash have done a fantastic job on this. :D I set the stiffness too low on the hair at first and even the characters brow movement sent the hair into a wild state of activity! About 70% seemed about right for this. You`re very kind about the vote btw. Thanks.

Dale.

Hi David,

The only reason I post Divx is because when I save a Quicktime from AM the sound is always totally distorted for some reason. The editing program I use doesn`t save Quicktime very well either.

The Wav file that comes with AM saves fine but my own Wavs sound okay in AM but are no no good when saved in the QT. If anyone can suggest anything it would help as it would be quicker for me to save a QT file.

Sorry David - I will do some experimenting though.

Dale.