sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

check out my site!!!

hey hashers!! i just posted my 1st site and while it´s not completely finished, i have some work done in 3D with A:M!!! I haven´t started texturing any models but the monster with tht horns is the 1st i´ll tackle. the skeleton is actually a recurring character in my drawings + 2d/3d art although don´t quite know just what it is. Anyway, any feedback would be great! email me at panchosimpson@yahoo.com!

bye and kep on hashin´

PS A:M TOTALLY rules!!!!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pancho, you're site is off to a good start.

Here are some suggestions:

It looks like there should be a horizontal banner up top but all i get is a little red x in the corner. Your last button after my tools doesn't display either. I am on ie 6 on pc.

Align everything properly so the right side doesn't look so chaotic.

I would get rid of the border on the table with your artwork in it. Most of the time those borders are distracting, ugly, and amateurish (just my opinion). The black lines around the buttons look fine though.

The link to your disco guy animation is a dead link.

I like the colors, and your artwork, and the general layout is ok. But I suggest some tightening and tweaking.

Keep up the good work.

Happy Hashing :D