Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Against The Author Hitting it Big!

Against The Author, The War of the Worlds, has been under serious construction recently. For starts, the website has changed from

http://www.simons-magic.com

to

http://www.againsttheauthor.com

The Movie is now using several software pieces such as Magix Music Maker 2005 deluxe, Magix movie edit pro, Animation master 11, The logo creator, green screen and MGI Photosuite III SE in order to create such stunning effects and scenes. Any Ideas, suggestions, tips or comments can be posted here. Alos, my productions now have an over-all logo,which is posted below.

post-7-1100214323.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your webpage has definitely improved. Better off without all those flashies and stuff.

On the trailers page the text cell on the top is too long. Maybe you can set a smaller horizontal dimension.

Also, it would be helpful if you had links to the other pages on your site from each page, or at least one to the homepage from each page.

I like the logo on your splash page, but don't think you really need a splash page. Maybe if you had like a flash version and an html version to choose from it would make sense. I would go straight to the homepage with the links to other pages on your site. Use that cool logo somewhere else then.

Good luck with your ambitious project. :D

Hi Simon!

I've just visited your sight and echo the comments about the text cell being too long.

When I clicked on SHORT TRAILER 2 I was sent back to the splash page, you may want to check it out.

Nice site though, good luck with your project.

Best Wishes

Mike