sprockets Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Need pose sliders...anyone?

Hello out there. I'm simon, the director the new motion pic, ATA! Anyway, in my spare time I'm am working on a short film and I desperately need facial expressions for my 'Eddie' Model. If anyone out there has made facial expression pose sliders for the 'Eddie' model I would be very grateful if you could either post them here or send them to baldrix@cfl.rr.com , thanks!!! ^_^

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Simon,

You've got at least two things working against you here.

First, You've posted in the WIP section which is really going to limit the number of viewers that might otherwise respond.

Second, there may not be too many people that have created facial pose sliders for the Eddie rig.

I thought it came with some basic pose sliders... Didn't it?

Yup! It does.

Look for them under User Properties in the PWS in the Eddie model.

EddiePoseSliders.gif

Edited by Rodney

Thanx. I already knew it came with some, but the only face positions it has are 'eye closing, 'Angry eyes' and 'Surprised eyes', I really need some more. Like, maybe some Incredulous poses, or a few basic smiles, unfortunately, I am terrible at making them for the 'Eddie Model'! :blink:

Ok, thanx anyway though!