sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Just to keep me busy

-TC-

Hi all.

Ive just started work on a simple boat to keep me busy with A:M. Any comments, critisims etc will be appreciated and ill post up more progress. Im hoping to finish up with a good scene of the boat on water (like a lake or something) with some land in the background.

Expect some questions along the way :D My texturing isn't great and i haven't made any landscape before.

Anyway, heres the very simple model so far, no textures and still needs some (mabe a lot of :D )tweaking. I will be adding more detail later on. It's not much at the moment but i think i might be able to make it into a quite good scene.

Pic_1.JPG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

TC,

Glad to see you are experimenting. Even better to see you are taking on a WIP!

As far as my take on your boat thus far...

I'd Sharpen the prow (front) and point the flag toward the rear.

That'll immediately show the viewer that this boad is made for sailing!

Keep those updates flowing. :)

Thanks for the comments Rodney.

Ive now pointed the front and pointed the sail backwards. As for keeping the updates coming, i'l try my best but i dont get much time during the day so i'll just have to do loads in the evening :D

Im going to apply colours just to try and find the right combination, then ill have a mess around with making the landscape and lake. There is also some creasing inside the boat witch i'll get rid off. (hopefully :lol:)

Here u go.............

Pic_2.JPG