Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

CRIMEBOMB! and MissD latest...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OKAY...I'm gonna catch hell for this one, but I can't resist!

I've spent WAY too much time playing with the dynamic constraint on MissD's bosum, and learned what it can and can't do for you. I'm still learning. This is the silliness that occurs with too much jiggle...

tiedup3.mov

And another...These animations are mostly me becoming familiar and testing my new characters, add things and taking away...general kibbitzing...so the animation is NOT fully tweeked but feel free to comment.

This is CrimeBomb juggling some timebombs:

juggler.mov

And a 4th...thanks for the Hash Forum generousity!

This one shows Miss Demeanor's 'dynamics' in another action. Also testing some new facial pose sliders here.

i LOVE the new DISTORTION BOX feature....! This adds a whole new dimension of squash and stretchiness! For this animation... I made a pose called with a +100-100 value and named it 'Head Squash- Left-Right' used the distortion box tool to squash everything BUT her eyeballs, then I sort of slid that pose back and forth in this animation. Hope you like, if I offend anyone...please let me know and I'll never place 'jiggle' on the Forum again.

I DO find it an intriguing aspect of nature and fair game for over emphesizing in animation.

MissD.mov

I don't think you'll find much complaint about dynamic bosom behavior on this forum. And I don't mean that in a back-handed, Poser-user kind of way -- I just mean that I've never seen it be a big deal.

Speaking of big deals! ;) Nice job with the dynamic constraints. Would you mind giving a little explanation of how you got those to work?

I really like the characters. I enjoyed CrimeBomb when you first posted him, asking for help with the arms. He's coming along great -- I look forward to seeing an episode.

On the other hand, Ms. Demeanor's walk test doesn't look as feminine as -- well -- the rest of her. Some people (I'm thinking of Parlo) can give you some really awesome tips about walk cycles, and particularly how you could exaggerate the hip swagger on this one to put it in the spirit that you look like you're going for.

What are these guys for? Just something to practice with, or do you have a project in mind?

• Admin

John,

Like I said before... I really love your characters and the ingenious elements you've brought into the over all story. Just when you thought you've seen just about everything possible that can be done with superheroes something like your characters prove that a lie.

I confess I'm not a big fan of adult humor... but that doesn't detract in the least from your talent and what you've produced thus far. When adult humor serves the story it is more likely to make us laugh at our own human nature. That can be a refreshing change of pace and it looks like you've found the perfect hook to bring that element into your stories.

Looking forward to seeing a lot more of the adventures of Crimebomb and MissD!

-Rodney

P.S. That Juggling act was inspired! :)

Thanks Ross! Thanks Rodney! Thanks JIM!

The walk cycle was actually animated for another character, and a last minute drag-n-drop onto this one. I can do better, wait n see! This project was inspired by the new 'Incredibles' movie...I hope to initially just get some good samples I can plop into a demo reel to offest all my motion-graphics, and then I would like to make 4 or 5 short episodes of a very formulaic nature. Maybe something I might pitch to spikeTV or some other non-childrens production...

ROSS- Here's my little explanation of how I get the cleavage to bounce.(attached jpeg) I would love if Joe Williamson(?) of 'Hunter Dynamics Test' fame could illuminate how he does his magic...

God Bless our emerald coast today, may Ivan's wrath be mercifull.

bouncingbreasts.jpg