Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Battlefield 1942 Movie

Hey, im getting animation master in a few days, and just thought id show off some of my previous work ive done. I thought this was pretty cool, and made it in about an hour. Starwarsguy and I are working on a halo one. Starwars is helping me when he isnt working on his incredible models of star wars.

Hope ya like it:

Oh and by the way, ignore the bike, its a test on the web site and I dont know how to get it off:

Austins Spot

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't view your site, as there's a coding error somewhere in your browser check on frameset compatibility. My browser, Safari 1.2.3 handles frames fine, but your site is apparently trying a redirect to http://grandal.net:84 doesn't have port 84 open. The result is a white page, and an error ("Can't connect to host http://grandal.net:84").

But good luck with whatever you're working on! :)

I can get to the link, but all I see is the bike and the scrolling text. I'm using Firefox 0.9.

That's what I get with Opera 7.54, too. A quick perusal of the source code lets me find the actual URL of the video, but it's a pretty narrow pipe; I'm getting less than 7KB/sec transfer, on a 9MB file.

I'm looking forward to seeing it; BF1942's one of the few games I bothered to reinstall after my hard drive died on me.

we're using internet explorer so... maybe that's a problem. :huh:

It's only a problem inasmuch as the HTML code being used to display the video assumes that the viewer is using Internet Explorer. Just add a regular HTML link for those browsers that don't automatically include WMV files into the Web page, and everything should be golden.

I check PlanetBattlefield every day and download everything from it when I'm on highspeed internet. No offense, but I find all of these Battlefield movies quite funny but not because of the production itself. All the Battlefield movies I've seen (probably a couple hundred) follow the same format: here are several guys shooting at each other and crashing stuff with my favorite (copyrighted) song playing in the background. :) I'm glad to see you at least didn't use the standard Windows Movie Maker title animation.