sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Character-Penguin

Some of you might remember this guy. After hearing Shaun Freeman talk about face rigs and facial animation the other night I realized there was no way given the layout of my models beak it would work...so I redid the beak and surrounding mesh. I still don't know if it will work but I think now at least it will have a better shot. I also redid the decal and applied porcelin. 1st time using porcelin and all I can say is I like it alot. Anyways let me know what you think.

post-7-1091995749.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the suggestion Mtpeak2. He's not going to talk so I just added some colour in the mouth, seems to work ok. I also readded the porcelin mat. I really like how smooth it makes things. Worked on the hat a bit to make it look better.

post-7-1093381981.jpg

Hey Pengy,

Very cute penguin. I love his sneakers and bowtie.

There seem to be some bumps on his body that look like they shouldn't be there. He looks like he should be smooth all over. And maybe his head from the side is a little too flat. Maybe round out the back of his head a bit more.

I think a few minor adjustments and you have a successful penguin character on your hands :)

Nice Job