Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Falling stuff

Hello... and excuse my English (oh, thanks God for the Spell Check)

I posted a topic before this one that was about the same animated short, but I decided to create a new one because the name I was using was not very appropriate.

This is my latest Test...

www.roundbox.net/short/falling7.avi

Any comment is welcome:

This is the first scene I'm working on, but is one of the last on the short. (If, for any reason, you can not download the movie, go to www.roundbox.net/short and download it from there).

I'm going to start working with the poses for the facial expresions on the high res version of the models, but any suggestion on what can be improved on the test I'm posting would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent movement....the only thing I can see is when the little guy walks away and turns back, you should leave another beat before he waves. Perhaps the wave could be slower too. It's only a small thing and a matter of preference though. Can't wait for the high res models/lighting and background! :)

hey...

Thanks for the comments. It encourages me to keep working on it. I've been very busy this days, but as soon as I can I will continue the short.

About my demo:

I use Animation Master for my personal character animation projets as well as for my projects as a freelancer. On the other hand, as a contractor on some companies or as an employ, I have had to use other applications that I don't know if I can mention on this forum, so, not all the animations on that demo where done in Animation Master.

Wich ones were done in A:M?....

-The white HSE character (that almost always have a red background)

-the birds

-the singing outlet over live footage

-the Hershey kiss

-the "Malta Morena" lids

-the bee

-the flat white people walking on a red flat mall

On my website, you can find other stuff done in Animation Master too....

If you go to www.roundbox.net, and go to the link "Old stuff":

-the basketball nest

-the robot

-the "Soberana" lid

-the caterpillar

(and other that are on the demo)

I have been playing around with A:M since version 4, and I have never try to put my website on the hash users link because it has projects done on different applications. I would like to, but I don't think they would allow it :(

WoW nice animation you have there! The green guy falling on him is dead on.

I see a lot of nice little touches you have added like the guy shaking before the pot falls, adjusting the hat before he goes into anticipation pose sweet stuff!

Cant wait for the hi-res version

BTW great website I love the simple clean layout, great models, animation and drawings.

Hey!... I was checking again all the comments (from this and my previous topic) to start tweaking the animation again and I went a see the websites of those who have a link to them and....

Wow! Great cartoony anticipation and action. Well done. Show us more!
Sir... I'm honored to have a post like that from you!... Your work is awsome!... I was wandering who made that model that is on your homepage when I saw it on the new A:M ad for SIGGRAPH... Great, great stuff!

WoW nice animation you have there!

Of course you know I have saw the animation you posted... Very funny animation you have there. I couldn't see your animations on your website though.

you should leave another beat before he waves

True... I will check on that, Thanks